cane sugar free
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- 3 Tbsp Missy J's carob powder
- 3 Tbsp keto maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 2 Tbsp chopped nuts
- 2 Tbsp gluten free oat
- Handful of raspberries
- After refrigerating coconut cream overnight, open the can and scoop out only the white part and place it in a standing or hand held mixer.
Don't use the liquid part.
- Whisk cream until mousse like consistency.
Add maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the carob powder.
- Whip to incorporate the mixture into a mousse.
- Pipe layers of mousse, chopped nuts, oatmeal and or cereal into serving bowls.
- Top with more nuts and berries.
- OPTIONS: Use Missy J's mint chips and mint oil for a minty carob mousse.
← Older Post
Newer Post →