- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Missy J's carob powder
- ⅔ cup Missy J's Carob Chips (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3-4 tbsp Nut milk of your choice
- 4 eggs or vegan "eggs" of your choice
- 1/2 cup Miyoko's Cultured Butter
- 2 tbsp Miyoko's cream cheese
- 2 tsp. Monk Fruit Extract Drops
- 1/2 cup Allulose
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Leaf Monk Fruit Caramel Macchiato Drops. (Amazon)
- Frontier Coffee flavoring. (My new favorite ingredient to increase the "chocolate-like" flavor
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line greased 9" pan with parchment paper. I grease parchment paper too.
- Melt 1/3 cup carob chips
- Mix dry ingredients
- Add ⅓ melted carob chip mixture
- Mix eggs and all wet ingredients
- Mix well
- Scrape down bowl to incorporate all ingredients
- Fold in 1/3 cup carob chips
- Spread evenly into the pan and smooth the top
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Toothpick test. I like my brownies gooey so I slightly under bake.
NOTE: Eat one, :-) then if you can, let them cool and refrigerate overnight. The refridgeration process does some sort of magic on the flavor. (I'm sure there is a baking science reason), but I just know they were amazing the next day.
Enjoy the brownies right from the fridge or let them sit out a bit. Any way you slice them, they are fantastic.
See our organic vanilla extract