Missy J’s Organic Mint Carob Chips
VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | CAFFEINE FREE | SOY & CORN FREE
NON-GMO | NO HYDROGENATED OILS
EXCLUSIVELY USING AUSTRALIAN NATURALLY SWEET CAROB
100% YUMMY • 0% REGRET
If you thought our original carob chips were tasty, hold on to your hat! These refreshing minty carob chips are truly amazing. Grab them by the handful or add them to a mint carob chip cookie, cake, pie or smoothie. So much greatness inside a little carob chip
We use an exclusive Sweet Aussie Carob Powder that creates a creamy, decadent taste that is so "chocolate like" your mouth will do a double take.
INGREDIENTS: *Australian Carob Powder,*Sustainable Palm Oil, *Coconut Sugar, *Sunflower Lecithin,*Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt, *Peppermint Oil. *DENOTES ORGANIC CONTAINS: TREE NUTS (Coconut)
Manufactured on equipment that processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts
NUTRITION FACTS: Nutrition Facts Servings: 16, Serv. Size: .5 oz. 1 TBSP (14g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV),Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 0g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).